Join our Polystar experts for a brief meeting in Denver at the CCA Mobile Carriers Show, booth 517.
It’s a great opportunity to meet our team and to see how we can help you optimise your network to deliver the best customer experience and transition to 5G.
Find out how Polystar can help you:
- Monitor and assure 5G NR non-standalone networks
- Accelerate 5G deployment for eMBB
- Obtain rich insights on networks, services and subscribers
Our experts will show you how to secure customer experience in your virtual and hybrid networks, and for all consumer, B2B and IoT services. Come and learn more about our new ad-hoc data mining capabilities and see how our portfolio enables you to obtain an end-to-end view across your network assets.
We will also showcase Polystar ODIN, a complete IMS / TAS solution for the delivery of VoLTE and VoWiFi services in 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi networks. Meet us to find out how to:
- Reduce VoLTE and VoWiFi deployment costs by up to 80%
- Flexibly deliver VoLTE and VoWiFi services
- Easily deploy IMS or add new IMS services to your core
- Achieve faster time to market
Join the Polystar team on stand 517 and experience the ease with which insights can be delivered, enabling the entire organisation to benefit from real-time data to maximize customer experience and take knowledge-based decisions.
About CCA Mobile Carriers Show
This North American event brings together more senior decision makers from more carrier organizations than any other trade show in the United States and focuses exclusively on smart strategies, technology innovations, and business opportunities for carriers in this increasingly mobile world.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IN PERSON
Solutions & Products
- POLYSTAR’S KALIX HELPS ASIA PACIFIC OPERATOR OPTIMISE SERVICES AND INTEGRATE DATA WITH KEY SYSTEMS, BOOSTING VISIBILITY FOR HIGH-PROFILE SPORTING EVENTS AND ROAMING20 March 2019
- POLYSTAR’S ENHANCED 5G CORE NETWORK TESTING CAPABILITIES HELP CSPs ON ROAD TO COMMERCIAL DEPLOYMENT21 February 2019
- Polystar announces its participation in the Mobile World Congress 201915 November 2018