Polystar is committed to safeguarding our employees, clients and partners and to ensuring that we continue to deliver on our commitments.
During this time of global pandemic, we’re doing our best to ensure service continuity and to avoid any disruptions for our customers and partners. Since the outbreak of Covid-19, Polystar has been closely monitoring the situation, adjusting our plans according to the evolution of the situation in each of the 50 countries in which we operate.
We have been careful to observe all national and international guidelines, so that we follow best practice to ensure that we protect our customers and employees. Details of the steps we have taken, and the continuity plans are outlined below. If you have a specific question or concern, please get in touch for a detailed discussion.
Business guidelines and Continuity plans
- Travel is not permitted unless it is business-critical. We’ll continue to hold regular scheduled and occasional meetings via tools such as ZOOM, skype, teams etc. We’ll adapt to your preferred interface, as much as technically possible.
- All our work at customer premises will be limited to business-critical tasks. If an on-site visit is required and agreed by both parties, then we will apply mutually agreed safety measures according to government and/or corporate guidelines.
- With regards to hardware deliveries and supply, we rely on our hardware vendor, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and the actions they have stated in their document for Pandemic outbreaks. We’re monitoring this closely to ensure service delivery.
- Our Customer Services Organisation operates with regional teams, each with several engineers. This means that responsibilities can easily be shared, should a team member need to take sick leave or vacation, which means we’ll be able to provide consistent support for all ongoing and new activities.
- For critical roles the company has replacement/continuity plans and processes in place.
The next few weeks will be challenging, as we all manage this complex situation. We also know that communications between Polystar and you will play a more vital role than ever before. While we’ll miss seeing many of you in person, we will take advantage of opportunities to connect online.
On behalf of everyone at Polystar, we’d like to thank you for your support. Rest assured that we are focused on your success during this unprecedented global situation.
Our team is available, but if there is anything else that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your Regional Account Manager or Customer Support representative.
POLYSTAR MEDIA CONTACT
Director of Marketing
Phone: +46 8 50 600 600