Personal data collected
We collect personal data from you when you use this website. This may include, but is not limited to, the following situations:
Processing your requests
We collect your contact details when you request further information, subscribe to the Polystar’ newsletter or download gated content. The information we collect may include, your name, e-mail address, title, device information and geographical information. The purpose for collecting this information is to process your request and to administer our relationship with you. Depending on your request, we may store your information in our customer relationship management system in order to fulfil the request. The legal basis for this processing is either your consent, fulfilling our obligations towards you or Polystar’s legitimate interest to administer its business.
To deliver this website and maintain its security as well as performance, Polystar processes the IP addresses of visitors to this website. The legal basis for this is Polystar’s legitimate interest to maintain the website security and performance.
Location of processing
The personal data you provide to Polystar by using this website will only be processed within the EU/EEA.
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described herein.
You have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
- Right of access. You may request a copy of the personal data undergoing processing by Polystar.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to have inaccurate personal data corrected.
- Right to erasure. You have the right to request for your personal data to be erased.
- Right to data portability. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request us to transfer some of your personal data to other data controllers.
- Right to withdraw consent. You have the right to, at any time, withdraw any consent you have given to Polystar. You can do that by contacting us at the address below.
- Right to file complaints. You have the right to file a complaint with us or your local data protection authority at any time.
Other websites and services
Polystar is established in various countries, the headquarters is however located at Hammarby Allé 29, 120 32 Stockholm, Sweden. You can always contact Polystar regarding data protection matters at email@example.com.