Job Title: Director Professional Services
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
The Director Professional Services is responsible for the global PSO team. The job holder provides operational leadership for the PSO team. The team works towards the common goal to provide maximum utilisation of Polystar’s products and great customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a leader with great strengths in leading a team and business orientation. Your staff responsibility will be for approx. 10 experienced telecom experts currently based in Sweden. You need to have a genuine interest of value based leadership where Polystar’s core values are Team work, Results orientation, Innovation and Customer focus are the pillars.
The role also includes responsibility for process development with your team to always be in the front line regarding methods and knowledge.
You will report to the EVP Services in Stockholm.
The characteristic of Polystar employees is that we like to work together and take advantage of the group’s combined expertise to find the best solution. We are curious about new knowledge and experiences, and to constantly improve our working methods. We care about our customers and colleagues and take full responsibility for our work. Above all, we have fun together.
Our arena is the cutting edge of telecommunication and our mission is to produce and implement the best network analytics solution on the planet. In this key role of our Professional Services team, you will use your leadership skills, your technical and analytical skills, as well as your interpersonal and communication skills when working with our customers, telecom operators.
This job includes:
Leadership and Process ownership
- Manage resources allocation – We want you to wisely allocate the team members for our customer projects that Polystar delivers. This means you need to know your team members closely.
- Overall ownership delivery process for our customization projects
- Drive continuous improvements
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments and follow up results as well as contribute to Polystar’s strategy and vision.
People Management Responsibilities
- Line manager for Professional Services
- Drive the recruitment for a growing team
- Plan and hold Performance review and Personal development meetings
- Conduct Yearly salary revision
- Vacation planning and monthly reports
Drive Training management and knowledge transfer
- Drive and develop customer training for Polystar’s products
- Contribute to Polystar’s knowledge sharing
- Staff information and staff administration
- Budgeting and cost analysis and control
- Daily Operational leadership – achieving customer satisfaction and meeting revenue targets
- Cost assessment, QAPD
- Act as a common interface towards other departments for continuous improvement work
We want you to:
Have great leadership skills such as:
- Can delegate tasks in an effective manner
- Knowledge about how business and inter-personal communication works
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate team and teamwork
- How to give effective feedback and manage for good results
- Ability to lead for ongoing improvement and for change
- Good coaching skills
- How to develop and manage good relationships
- Support teamwork across teams and across departments
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Have excellent planning and prioritizing skills:
- Can produce strategic and operational plans
- Knows how to do resources planning and resource allocation
- Can identify and take lead on improvements between departments in the organisation
Have good Business Acumen and strong business communication skills:
- With an entrepreneurial mindset
- And a solid understanding of telecom business drivers
- And you can negotiate plans and maintain a good relationship
- With good business understanding and you can read and interpret customer offerings
Education & Experience, Polystar knowledge, Telecom knowledge, Leadership
- A Master’s degree or similar in IT/Telecom.
- Has a good knowledge about Polystar products and solutions or very good knowledge about Mobile Networks/Technology.
- Experience from telecom operator or vendor.
- You must be fluent in English with excellent verbal and written English.
- Has a solid knowledge and understanding business management of
- People leaderships experience, such as setting and managing performance expectations, as well as conducting performance reviews.
- Have solid experience from team management in a global business environment
We think you:
- Will really like working for Polystar if you enjoy being part of an international company, truly like technology and have an interest in telecommunications
- Like being in a leadership role, where you can develop your skills and others
- Enjoy communicating and cooperating with our customers and that you share our belief that a project is not completed before the customer is truly satisfied
Interested? Think about it or apply now!
Polystar is a privately owned company, operating in an innovative and international environment. Our products are at the forefront of mobile technology and network intelligence. Polystar head office is in Hammarby Sjöstad, Stockholm, Sweden.